Try Out Registration (Team Sask)
- Players must be the appropriate age for their division by December 31st of the current year.
- Players must be registered with the Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association for the current playing season.
- Players must fulfill ALL their team commitments as well as the Provincial Team.
- If selected, players are expected to behave in an exemplary manner at all times.
- Players are to follow the criteria and rules as set up by the Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association and Canadian Lacrosse Association.
- Players must pay a $60.00 fee to the Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association for the Team tryout BEFORE the tryout.
- Please write player's name on front of cheque and make cheques payable to the: SASKATCHEWAN LACROSSE ASSOCIATION